College Park Apartments located at 675 Johnson Street in Alpena has four-bedroom townhouse units for students of Alpena Community College. The townhouses are located on ACC’s Alpena Campus.
These apartments offer great accommodations in a safe, supportive, academic community, and are located steps away from classes, the ACC Library, Student Services, and recreational facilities. New students will discover an encouraging transition to their college experience by making friends, having additional academic support, and taking part in innovative social activities.
College Park Apartments have a traditional exterior to create a residential atmosphere. The development consists of sixteen four-bedroom townhouse units. Capacity is limited to 80 students, with each apartment having three single-occupancy rooms and one double-occupancy room.
College Park Apartment features include:
- Four bedrooms each with key lock entry, desk, chair, bed, mattress, dresser, and closet
- Three single bedrooms, one double occupancy bedroom with a bunk bed
- Kitchen equipped with stove, refrigerator,
dishwasher, microwave, table, and four chairs, with an adjacent dining area
- A living room provides for relaxing with friends and comes equipped with one sofa and two chairs, a coffee table, an end table, and a lamp
- Two full baths
- Three storage closets
- Heat, electricity, water, trash disposal, wireless internet, and furniture included in the rent
- The total cost for a single room is $5,100 per academic year
- The total cost for a double room is $3,975 per academic year
Additional features include outdoor basketball and volleyball areas, a central laundry room, and ample free parking by permit.
College Park Apartment leases will be for a nine-month term beginning August 23, 2024 through May 9, 2025. A reservation deposit of $600 is required to reserve a unit; this includes a $500 security deposit and a non-refundable apartment application fee of $100.
Apply for housing today by printing a PDF application for College Park Apartments or picking one up from the ACC Admissions Office located in Van Lare Hall or the College Park Apartments Main Office. Questions can be answered by contacting Cindy DeRocher, Director of Student Life Activities and Campus Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 989.358.7394.