What is Blackboard?
Blackboard is the learning management system used by Alpena Community College. Blackboard enables instructors to provide students with access to course materials, communication tools, online assessments, grades, and the ability to submit assignments electronically.
Blackboard student accounts are available at the beginning of each new semester. (Not all instructors use Blackboard for instruction; check with your instructor.)
How do I Login to Blackboard?
Blackboard can be accessed anywhere, anytime you have an Internet connection.
- To access Blackboard go to https://bb.alpenacc.edu
- Type in your Username and Password and select Login. (Instructor will provide username and password.)
- Once you log in, your classes will show up in the My Courses Module. Simply click the appropriate link to enter a course.
- Change your Password by selecting Personal Information then Change Password.
NOTE: Each time you finish using Blackboard, please make sure to properly log out using the Logout button at the top of your screen. This is important because if you simply close the window, rather than logging out, the next person to use the computer could have access to your Blackboard account.
ACC Students Blackboard Login Information:
- Your user name for Blackboard and Self-Service is provided to you on an information sheet when you attend New Student Orientation. If you have forgotten your user name, please contact the Help Desk.
- Your college-assigned 7 digit Student ID is your temporary password.
- Your Blackboard user name is the same as your Self-Service Username.
Help & Support
|Blackboard Technical Support,
Online Courses Support
Director of Learning Technology/Blackboard Support
Van Lare Hall 115E
|ACC Computer Labs/Help Desk
OIT Assistant Operator/HELP Desk Coordinator
Center Building 108
|MCCVLC, Transfer Issues, Financial Aid
Van Lare Hall 108