The Lumberjack Launchpad-Take Two
August 21st- 25th
WHAT IS IT?
Give us one week and we'll help you complete a Math and English seminar at ACC. While you won't earn college credit, you will complete instruction in Math and English to brush up your skills to hit the ground running. You'll also meet gurus throughout the semester with workshops that will be your guide to the ins and outs of the college experience. The workshops will include, but not be limited to: Test Anxiety, College Success Skills, Time Management, and How Am I Doing? Best of all, it's completely free.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
The program is open to all incoming college students who have not yet earned college credit for a Math or English course.
OK, BUT WHY SHOULD I DO THIS?
- Consider this a soft-launch. College classes are meant to shape and challenge you, here's a safe space to try it out.
- Experience wider friend circles, meet people who freak out about the same things you do, and see what new doors could open by finishing a college degree.
- You should feel like someone has your back. We're there to get your college career kicked off in the best way.
Format SnapshotWe get it, you have A LOT going on in the Fall. Your time is important to us, here's the value we'd give to you:
Overall Runtime:Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. daily for one week.
|9:00 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.||Breakfast|
|10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||English|
|12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.||Lunch|
|12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||Math|
|2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Wrap Up|
- Breakfast and lunch served daily
- Free laptops to use
- All the Wi-Fi
- Need a ride? We'll help!
- Tutoring and support
- Up to a $1,000 scholarship
Yep, you read that right. You'll be eligible for up to a $1,000 scholarship for completing the program and attending all of the Fall Semester workshops.For more information: