The ACC Foundation offers numerous scholarships funded by individuals, service clubs, corporations, and foundations to provide financial assistance to ACC students who meet the criteria established by the scholarship donors.
- Be new or returning students depending upon the scholarship offered
- Reside in or out of district depending upon the scholarship offered
- Be full-time or part-time depending upon the scholarship offered
A student who wishes to be considered for scholarship assistance must complete the online scholarship application form. An applicant must have a high school diploma or GED.
Scholarship awards are applied to the student’s account in equal amounts over the fall and spring semesters. If the scholarship recipient does not attend ACC for the fall semester, the scholarship offer will be forfeited.
PLEASE NOTE: Scholarship Applications are due in March each year. Offers are applied to the following fall semester. ACC only notifies students that are offered scholarships, therefore, if you are not awarded a scholarship, you will not be notified.
Instructions for navigating the AwardSpring scholarship application process (PDF).
Apply Today! The ACC Scholarship Application is available from January 2, 2024, to March 1, 2024, for students attending ACC in the 2024-2025 school year (beginning Fall 2024).
You will need your ACC login information to begin the scholarship application. If you don't have your login, please contact the ACC Information Technology Help Desk at email@example.com or by calling 989.358.7374.
- In order to qualify for a scholarship, you must first apply for admission to the College and your Student Aid Report (S.A.R.) must be on file in the Registrar's Office. Scholarship Applications are due in March each year. Offers are applied to the following fall semester.
- Students who will be dual enrolled or in the early college program in the fall are not eligible for scholarship assistance. Do not complete a scholarship application.
State of Michigan Scholarship Search
State of Michigan Scholarship Search Tool
The State of Michigan offers a database that allows students to search for scholarships within their county.
Select which Michigan county you live in to view the available scholarships for that location. Use the 'Generate PDF' button to export a list of your results that you can save to your device.
MI Student Aid houses a database of Michigan place-based scholarships. A Michigan place-based scholarship means that one of the scholarship components is linked to a Michigan school, county, city or region. The database does not contain Michigan scholarships without a place-based component. While the MI Student Aid database is an excellent source for local scholarships, a successful scholarship application strategy should also include national, state, and college/institutional scholarship applications.