ACC does not discriminate on the basis of sex in the education program or activity that it operates, including admission and employment, and is required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 not to discriminate in such a manner.
Inquiries about the application of Title IX can be made to ACC's Title IX Coordinator, the US Department of Education's Assistant Secretary, or both.
In accordance with section 106.45 of the Department of Education's Final Rule, (effective August 14, 2020), all individuals involved in the resolution of sexual and gender-based misconduct have completed training.
Training materials are available for public review and can be viewed below.
- Civil Rights Investigator Level One Training & Certification Course
- MCCHRA Fall Virtual Conference Title IX Training
- Clery Center's Virtual Clery Act Training Seminar: Title IX-related Content
- Jurisdiction and Other Threshold Topics
- Formal Complaints, Investigations, and Grievance Procedures
- Policy & Training Obligations
- Definitions, Jurisdiction, and Preliminary Matters
- Conducting a Title IX Investigation
- Hearings and Appeals
- Anatomy of an OCR Investigation
- Title IX Training & Policies
- Athletics Equity
ACC Title IX Contact Information: